The Emporiki Bank is one of the largest commercial banks in Greece. It was founded in 1907 and is listed on the Athens Stock Exchange since 1909. In June 2000, the Bank signed a strategic agreement with the international banking group Credit Agricole, which acquired 6.7% of the initial capital of the bank, and now owns 100%.
The Bank operates in the domestic and international capital and money markets, offering a full range of traditional and modern banking products and services, which are responsible for saving, financing and investment needs of its clients. The bank has 340 branches in Greece and an international presence through 99 branches and subsidiaries in Cyprus, Romania, Bulgaria and Albania (March 2010) and in offices in London and Frankfurt.
Emporiki Bank is one of the most dynamic groups in the financial sector, offering a range of products and services through the bank and a number of subsidiaries. These include: investment banking and leasing, factoring, insurance, treasury institutional investments (asset management), fund management, portfolio management, development and management of real estate and consumer loans. Now the Emporiki Banking Group employs about 7,600 people. Thanks to the new shareholders – one of the largest financial groups in the world, Emporiki Bank now has access to great experience and international network spanning 70 countries.
Emporiki Bank Contacts:
Emporiki Bank of Greece S. A.
11, Sofokleous Str.
Athens – GR 105 59
Tel: + 30210 3284000
Fax: + 30210 3284726
E-Mail: [email protected]
Emporiki Bank Branches opening hours:
Monday to Thursday: From 8am to 2.30pm
Friday: from 8am to 2pm
Emporiki Bank SWIFT Code: EMPOGRAAEmporiki Bank Greece,
- national bank of greece
- Emporiki Bank of Greece
- emporiki bank greece
- emporiki bank
- emporiki trapeza
- emporiki bank e banking
- Emporiki Trapeza E-Banking
- mail emperika com ua
- www emboriki gr
ATMs and Branches of Emporiki Bank Greece:
- Emporiki Bank ATMs and Branches in West Greece
- Emporiki Bank ATMs and Branches in Thrace
- Emporiki Bank ATMs and Branches in Peloponnese
- Emporiki Bank ATMs and Branches in Central Greece
- Emporiki Bank ATMs and Branches in Macedonia
- Emporiki Bank ATMs and Branches in Ioanian Islands
- Emporiki Bank ATMs and Branches in Epirus
- Emporiki Bank ATMs and Branches in Attica (with Athens)
- Emporiki Bank ATMs and Branches in Aegean Islands
- Emporiki Bank ATMs and Branches in Crete